BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

World without MOTOR or CAR?? (6/8/2011)

Its not that im afraid of driving my car..
Juz feel that,
everytime i drive my car,
there will be always one thing that makes me worry.

I juz don like road with both cars and motors.
Well, almost everytime i drive,
there will be a motor behind me which suddenly overtakes me,
which i think its very risky..

u see,
car is big, motor is small.
in a road congestion, cars usually plod through the road,
but motors usually juz make a zig zag and pass through all those cars,
when motors are making a zig zang movement,
this action certainly obstructs cars from moving.
Why?
motor is making zig zag,
car is about to move,

then suddenly motor come in front of car,
then the driver of car muz quickly do emergency brake,
if not,
BAM!!!BOOM!!
then whose wrong?
Ppl will blame that is that car's wrong for not braking.

Most of the motocyclists are not as good as to follow the law,
i had seen most of the time,
whenever i wan to turn left, or right, or perhaps u-turn,
then a motor suddenly rushes beside me, then i hav to slow down,
im too scared that the car behind me will collide me
when i do emergency slow down.
Then, as a result,
the motorcyclist gets no blame,
in turns, those who need to go to police station are those who collide.

I had seen motorcyclists did not follow the colour of traffic light.
Colour blinded?
I tot they must hav gone through all those Ujian Undang-undang before they could be given permission to ride on motor.

Its juz too risky for the existence of both cars and motors.
the dangerous level increase if there are a mixture of buses, cars, lorries and motors.
duh, i wonder if the world is without motor or car,
will the number of accidents get decreased??
if there is only motors,
then i guess,
there will be less fatal accidents!
hehe :=)
:D

0 comments: