BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tao道 Outing(10/8/2011)

Ok, so i have 2 more days left.
Starting to miss all the things around here.
Especially my friends,
My INTI friends.
What feeling should i have now?
Sad? Happy? Nervous?
Yesterday i had an outing with my INTI closest friends.
We had been the "4 big king" in INTI
which consist of:

1) me a.k.a. Adrian Eu
2) Zong Han




**He has been my "most super duper" closest friend in INTI. Thx to him, i enjoyed my INTI life.

3) Eugene Khor




**An ex-Heng EE student. Whenever he exists, there should be laughter around. I never forget the first moment i sit on his car(Shakey shakey car). Omg! "Exit" become "Entrance"??

4) Kim Yap




**An ex-Heng EE Student. To me, he's kinda funny. But i've no idea on how he gt the nickname "lao gao" in INTI. :=D Haha!!



Besides "4 big king", i also invited another of my friend. His name is Yee Heng.





** When i first registered in INTI, i don't know anyone except him. His first impression to me was his "small eye". Well this can be explained by his eyes are sensitive to light.he is my funny friend in INTI. And he has a nickname, but i think he don wan anyone to know it, so lets forget it.



Not to forget my girlfriend. Gonna miss her.

We met at E-gate about 7.15pm. And we chose to have our gathering at Tao道(A japanese buffet-like restaurant)



We ordered the "Top 10" and other food. All were quite delicious.


I could not recall the name of the food lol. But anyway the main theme is not the food, but is me and my friends.



Yee Heng The Hungry "Ghost"



Kim Yap was not full so Eugene gave him more food.





Eugene, u smsing who ar??





Pattern... ==!!






Lol, Eugene i don wan eat ur saliva! Take away ur ice cream! hehe







Me and my GF!


**Rmb call me 大哥,call her 大嫂. haha

0 comments: