BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Hang out with GF and her friends(1/8/2011)






Hang out with my GF and her friends (Jason Pbc, HL, SF) today in GP. Went to eat at food court. I ate a sizzling claypot noodle. The taste.. hmmm.... its not as good as QB food court.

specially thx to Jason Pbc for helping me to take a picture of me and my GF. specially thx to my GF for helping me to edit the photo to become brighter. It was taken in front of an advertisment of a movie in GSC.

For Jason: oops sorry to hear that u cant use that vouchers. 1 voucher for an item? a really good earning money trick.. even im nt u, i also can feel that im being scammed!

















Gt an 8 for Captain America
!! Yea, we watched Captain America juz nw. Sorry for the blurr ticket image.. lol ==""









Seats D01 and D02 were reserved for me and my GF.






























Say hi to Captain America. A typical hero created by Marvel. The flying shield is his only weapon. i wonder if anyone had taken his shield as weapon without any guns in a real war.....






At the end of movie, it showed a scene which was quite unbelievable. Slept for 70 years?? Very cold funny joke.. ==






Source of image: Google image











0 comments: