BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Home..Here I am!! (27/8/2011)

So everyone is preparing for Hari Raya.
Even in KTJ,
we are required to decorate our own house.
We hang some nice ketupat lanterns in our house,
not to forget some flags in conjuntion with Hari Merdeka.

Some of the KTJ new students and prefects were invited to Buka Puasa dinner yesterday,
including me.
The food was so delicious until I go for second round.
kinda happy to see the spirit of "1 Malaysia" during dinner.
Some prefects(from overseas who came here to study),
they tried out the traditional costumes of Malay.
Looked quite nice actually.

Today morning, i was nervous about the assessment on Pure Math.
So as you know I'm taking double maths.
so the teachers here expect us to know Core Math 1(It's some form 4 and form 5 add math questions but they appears to be A-level first few chapters syllabus)
so without any teaching, they decided to give us an assessment.
The aim was actually to divide the students into 2 classes according to result,
but I have no idea if Petronas cares about this assessment result.
So it's better for me to try my best.
Overall, the questions were not tough.
The toughest part is,
my teacher expects us to score full marks in this paper.
:) there were 11 questions,
i was glad that I was able to tackle all questions,
carelessness is my weakness,
so hope that i did not do any carelss mistake during assessment.

After assessment, i had about 1.5 hours free time.
quite happy that i could actually go home today.
so im writing blog.. hehe

0 comments: