BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 12, 2011

INTI last day!(12/8/2011)

So i WAS an INTI ex-student

March Intake A-level student.
Well i had been there for one semester
there were countless happy moments to be shared together.


Today, i went to INTI for the last day.
Thx to Eugene Khor who fetched me to INTI today.
Sorry for the troubling.


I was planning to visit my chemistry teacher who was my favourite teacher in INTI
Quite dissapointed when i knew that teacher was not around.
Chemistry, it has been the subject that i started to love when i was in form 4.
Chemistry is a branch of science which we encounter in everyday life.
Physic may not be connected to Biology
but, chemistry is connected to both.
Miracle, isn't it?


Nvm, i went to the last Math class in INTI.
Math, it accompanies me from the day i started kindergarten till now,
I love Math.

The reason lies on my persistence of my mum in teaching me Math
when i was in primary school
and a tuition teacher called Miss Lee(the most respected tuition teacher in my life)
who instilled the interest of Math deep inside my heart.
I called Math, the grandmaster of all sciences.
Without Math, there won't be any science existed in world.


In INTI, i found my Math teacher's pedagogy was quite interesting.





A picture of her teaching Math




My last INTI Math worksheet(Partial fraction)





A picture of me and my Math teacher, Ng Ci Xiang(*I knelt down a bit cause im too high.. oops)

There are more teachers.
however i could not find all of them.
i forgot their extension numbers.
so be it.
i never forgot my Physic teacher called Ang Lee Sin.
I'll never write his pedagogy.(don't ask me why hehe)

then my friends invited me to go eat in Harvest In Cafe.
Paiseh nia..
i said wan eat at cheap cheap place such as INTI.
end up they wanted to eat at that restaurant
somemore they belanja me.
btw, thx to u all.
I had a great day today.


Oops this is Ong Kai Sheng. Last time go Tao forgot to invite him. He is one of my group member in completing the Malaysian Studies' Assignment.(How the heck i forgot to invite such an important person)










Handphone again.. ==



Overall i was enjoying there.


thx to all. going to say bye bye!!

0 comments: