BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Friends(17/11/2011)

If you are finding a person who is in the thirst of searching for friendship, then you have found the right person. You've gotta to admit that every human being cannot live without friends. Have you ever questioned yourself that how could somebody get so many friends, while you are in the situation of vice versa?

During I was in primary school, I had done a crazy thing. Seeing that I did not really foster good relationships with my other school mates, I decided to put myself in a place of where darkness surrounded me. That time, although I had heard tonnes of saying that goes "friendship is part of the vital source of life", but I was so eager to prove that it was wrong. I tried to be as ignorant and quiet as possible. It lasted for 3 days! ONLY 3 DAYS! What a shame on me! Eventually, I found that, I really could not cope with the pressure of not having even a single friend. From that days onwards, I started to pressurise myself to get more friends. For me, more friends means more fame.
Consequently, pressure overcame me. I became more and more insane towards friendship, just like a tiger is hunting for its prey non-stop. I did not know how to control my emotion when I saw people who were surrounded by lots of friends. I often looked upon myself, thinking "Why am I such a failure?" Questions by questions kept flowing through my mind, vexing me cruelly. I surfed internet and went to library to search for guidance on how to improve the relationship. Guess what? I ended up finding: Nothing...
Dwindling friends had made me grown anxious as days passed by. I had tried many ways letting more people to approach me, including applying some rhetoric expression in my daily conversation. In my opinion, it did not work out.
This problem prolongs until I came to KTJ. At first, I met the same hindrance. Lacking of friends always made me felt that I was left out. NO! THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN! I recounted the mistakes I had done in past. At last, I found the root of problem. Those days, I treated making friends as a job to be done, a compulsory task. Still remember I said that more friends means more fames? Seriously, it is misleading. Now, I finally realise that, recognizing new friends is not a kind of pressure. It is supposed to be a fun process. Coming to KTJ is really a training for me to attain maturity. I have always been in the mist of misconception that I do not get enough friends. Till now, I know that friends are always beside us. It is just a matter of how far we realise that they are our friends. It is WE WHO DECIDES WHETHER WE WANT TO PRESSURIZE OURSELVES OR NOT.

It is going to be a new day for me everyday!! Tell ownself, never and ever create pressure on yourself on how to get more friends, because without realising, you actually have lots of friends. Be ownself!

0 comments: