BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 22, 2011

22/10/2011 (Another exeat!)

Here come another exeat!

my heart is filled with excitement!
the life in KTJ is becoming more and more hectic as day passed by.
well, homework, ECA, PCNC, etc...
everything is coming in slowly, bits by bits..

this exeat is no more a honeymoon for me,
i plan to do something interesting for myself as well as study
A ROBOT perhaps..

it took me about 2 months until i realise the real motive i come to KTJ.
its not about ECA, grabbing high post anymore.
well perhaps i can try to grab, but there is no point.
i have been stressing myself recently,
i keep ask myself,
why does everyone seems do a lot better than me?
is it I'm not good enough?
is it I'm not friendly enough?
because i feel like my relationship with other people was not that good,
but sometimes, the surrounding showed me that my relationship with people was not bad,
it was just that i gave myself too much pressure.
to be honest,
i seem like a person who scares to lose.
that's why i always give myself too much pressure.

today, just before the school closes,
i am sitting in front of my computer,
recalling what i have done for my previous life.
today is the day i learn about myself.
today is the day i start to learn how to control
today is the day i start to learn that life is in our hand.
today is the day i start to learn that life should be as fun and enjoyable as possible.
today is the day i learn from my previous mistake and don't repeat it again.
i shall do what i want because no one can control me.
recalling my previous life, my biggest mistake was covering my biggest strength.
i finally find myself back again.
i shall delete my biggest mistake to reveal my biggest strength.
and i won't give up easily!

0 comments: